Taking Care of Our Own – Spring Basket Bonanza
FCCrew Cares has been asked to provide paper products and shelf stable main course canned foods for 29 families in need as part of the First Colonial’s “Taking Care of Our Own” spring Initiative. If you are able, please sign up for items and drop them off at the FC Library March 14-16th or bring to the All Hands Meeting on March 15th.
Please don’t send items in prior to this date as storage is an issue (sorry).
We plan to assemble the bags in the library after school on Wednesday, March 16th. This will allow our rowers to be on the water March 17th (the date of schoolwide basket assembling party) before our regatta that weekend. For any questions please contact Kristin Hildum at email@example.com
The Items requested for this FCCrew Cares event are as follows:
- Box Kleenex (or any brand) Tissue (30)
- Toilet Tissue (30) Priority item. Must be packaged. Single, double or 4 roll packs please.
- Paper Towels (30) Single roll packaged.
- Canned Ravioli or Spaghetti and Meatballs (30)
- Canned Beef Stew or Chunky Soups (60)
- Cans or packets Tuna or Chunky Chicken (60)
- Cloth Reusable Grocery Bags/Totes (30)
- Plastic Grocery Bags (30)